Table of contents
LAST UPDATED: March 18, 2021
The Legal & Safety Information for Byteflies Kit Accessories are listed here. Byteflies Kit Accessories are official but optional components that extend the functionality of a standard Byteflies Kit.
The following official Accessories are available:
- 2-snap Cradle
- A Sensor Dot Cradle that can record one biopotential (ExG) channel. Refer to the Cardiorespiratory Patch manual for more information.
- 4-Wire Cradle/4-Snap Cradle/3-Snap Cradle Left/3-Snap Cradle Right
- A Sensor Dot Cradle that can record two biopotential (ExG) channels. Refer to the Brain Patch manual or Cardiorespiratory Patch manual for more information.
- Motion Cradle
- A Sensor Dot Cradle that does not have any ExG leads and is strictly meant to record accelerometer (ACC), gyroscope (GYR), and activity index (AI) signals. Refer to the Motion Patch manual for more information.
- Cradle Adhesive
- A double-sided skin adhesive meant to be used with a 4-Wire Cradle/3-Snap Cradle/4-Snap Cradle or Motion Cradle.
The intended use, intended users, clinical indications, safety information (including warnings and device symbols), and regulatory information for all official Byteflies accessories are the same as those for the Byteflies Kit. Please refer to that document.