Check here for a full list of important safety information to use your Byteflies Kit as safely as possible. The information below should be sufficient for every-day usage.
- Do not use the Byteflies Kit if any component is damaged.
- Do not use the Byteflies Kit in any other way than prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Carry out your daily routines as usual.
- Avoid using electronic blankets.
- Avoid strong electromagnetic fields (for instance an MRI scanner).
- Keep the Byteflies Kit away from children and pets. The Sensor Dot and Sensor Patch may present a choking hazard, never place or let anyone place a component of the device in their mouth.
- If any component of the Byteflies Kit fails to operate after attempting all suggested troubleshooting steps, contact support as soon as possible.
- The battery used in a Sensor Dot may present a risk of fire, explosion, or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not expose Sensor Dots to excessive heat or fire. Do not crush, puncture, or incinerate as doing so can result in fire, explosion or the release of toxic gasses. Do not use or charge if a Sensor Dot appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal.
- All components of a Byteflies Kit should be returned to the healthcare provider or study staff at the conclusion of the prescribed period of use.
- Do not submerge any component of a Byteflies Kit in liquid.
- Do not damage any component of the Byteflies Kit through drops, violent shaking or crushing.
- Do not allow Sensor Dots to come into contact with conductive materials, except when following instructions on how to recharge the battery.
- Sensor Dot is not a toy. Usage on children older than 3 years of age should be under strict supervision of an adult.
- Do not alter any component of the Byteflies Kit. Any modification is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use a Docking Station with a charger and charging cable other than the one supplied with the Byteflies Kit.